Well, I've busted out the maternity clothes! They are way comfy, which is nice, but sometimes I feel like a bus! At least they have some cute things out there these days. In other news, I started school last Wednesday, and things have been going good so far. The first of the year is always a little hard feeling like you're having to train a new bunch all over again and you don't know them very well yet, but it's starting to come together. And amazingly, I haven't really felt too tired or anything! I have some good kids, I would post some pictures but I've never really felt quite right about putting pictures of my kids on the internet. Rest assured, they are cute!
Monday, August 25, 2008
24 Weeks and Back to School
Well, I've busted out the maternity clothes! They are way comfy, which is nice, but sometimes I feel like a bus! At least they have some cute things out there these days. In other news, I started school last Wednesday, and things have been going good so far. The first of the year is always a little hard feeling like you're having to train a new bunch all over again and you don't know them very well yet, but it's starting to come together. And amazingly, I haven't really felt too tired or anything! I have some good kids, I would post some pictures but I've never really felt quite right about putting pictures of my kids on the internet. Rest assured, they are cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Yay! I see you found some khaki pants!
look at you! you're probably feeling big now "like a bus" as you said, but it is SO weird when you look back at this pic later and you actually say "look how small I was!" maybe weird isn't the right word... scary is more like it :) keep posting cute prego pics!
I LOVE seeing the prego pictures. What fun! You look GREAT, Kelly. Enjoy every stage...even the "big bus" days. Before you know it, you won't be able to see your feet or shave your legs without extra effort. It's all worth it. Being pregnant is one of the greatest life experiences, and I'm so thankful to hear that you're feeling well. Keep the updates coming!
Wow you are teaching your 3rd year!! What are you going to do when baby is born? have a long term sub? just so you know your students will keep you updated on how large your belly is getting...so you won't have to.
You are so cute. I love seeing you pregnant. I will be fun to have another baby in the family. Shane and Clare should have a blast next summer.
Post a Comment